Water & Public Works
Water Quality Reports
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30 pm - Please call City Hall at 903-342-3654.
After hours and weekends - Please call the Police Department at 903-342-3620.
Potholes, brush, etc., please call City Hall during regular business hours.
Green Waste Site
- All leaves must be emptied from bags in the ditch. Do not leave bags.
- Leaves and Brush Only, no construction trash.
515 East to County Road 4400, on the right, to the dead-end of County Road 4403 on the left, Tuesday and Thursday 7 am to noon. The person disposing of trash must be able to establish residency within the City Limits by means of a current bill from the City. Tree cutters and lawn services shall not bring brush from the County into the Green waste disposal.
Water Payment Information
Payment in Person
In-person at 501 S Main Street, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Through the drive-up drop-box on the exterior south side of the building
Online & Phone System Payments
By automated phone system, call 866-230-3599. A $1.25 fee will be assessed.
Pay Online. A $1.25 fee will be assessed.
- New Service Application (PDF)
- Bank Draft Form (PDF)
- Temporary Service Form (PDF)
- Service Transfer Form (PDF)
- Service Disconnection Form (PDF)
- Change of Address (PDF)
- Contractor Registration (PDF)
- Late Fee Exemption Request (PDF)
- Deposit Transfer Form (PDF)
- Bulk Water Application (PDF)
- Loss Adjustment Application (PDF)